Story Behind The Song - Persistent Existence


There are so many wild theories about how we landed here on earth. One of the craziest and most creative is the idea that earth is a prison. The story goes that we are immortal souls who cannot die and thus were imprisoned on earth doomed to be reincarnated over and over again for eternity. Some have posited that space craft arrive here to drop off more prisoners, others say that they are trying to help us escape this torturous cycle by remembering our place in the universe.

Once I heard this idea my imagination ran wild. The thought that we are trapped in a Persistent Existence was so convoluted that it deserved a powerful song. This was one of the most difficult to produce because I wanted a female rap song with a fast paced dance beat but with an energy unmatched by anything I had ever heard before. It took longer to assemble than any other song I have created but I was so thrilled with the result that it became the title track for the album.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schwalbe Rapid Rob MTB Tire Review

CST Patrol MTB Tire Review

Bike Review: 2014 Raleigh Talus 29er