Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer Hibernation... sort of?


Where is Alex? This year kicked off with a ton of riding, racing and travel. Having competed in 9 races and took part in more than 20 events plus group rides, it is time to rest. Right now I'm enjoying a week off from everything. I will start an aggressive CX specific training schedule next week. It will consist of short blocks of riding and exercise which I will be writing about.

Florida summers can be brutally hot! With no AC in our car we're not taking any trips in July & Aug. Instead we are saving our pennies for the upcoming Cyclocross season and for a new car.
So stay cool, stay dry and I'll see you all in the fall.

I want to thank my sponsors Bicycles International of Venice, Luksha Reconstruction and Sixsixone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.